Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back on the road!

We returned home to Brookings from our winter wanderings in late March.  Here it is late May and we are on the road again.  We left Brookings on Sunday, May 23 and stopped in Grants Pass overnight at Jack's Landing RV Resort as we were having some suspension additions done to the motor home by Henderson's Line-up on Monday.  Monday turned into a busy day as we had to make a trip to Medford so Helga could have some tests at the Rogue Valley Medical Center.

At the end of the day we decided to stay at the Bridgeview RV Resort on the Rogue River in the town of Rogue River.  A very nice park right on the river, although I-5 is just on the other side.  A sign by grassy bank says to not feed the geese which I saw and heard squawking early this morning.  A little later I saw the manager out there picking up after them.  They do keep the park very clean.

Today, Tuesday, we drove down I-5 to Mt. Shasta and took the road to Reno where we are spending the night before heading East.  We are at the RV Park of the Grand Sierra Resort which isn't too grand!

No comments: