We arrived at Ocean Mesa Campground for the second time on Wednesday, January 2 with a big threat of rain, supposed to be the most rain since 2005 or even since the 1990's. So far it hasn't rained that much but enough to be very helpful. This place drains real well even though the pads are very level.
We've been spending most of our time in Santa Barbara making arrangements for my mother's services and making plans and decisions about her belongings. I'm so thankful for the wonderful people at The Samarkand, both residents and staff, that loved and supported my mother.
Tomorrow we plan on just hanging out here, relaxing and watching some NFL playoff action. My sorrowful Rams aren't in the playoffs but it will be interesting to see how the Chargers fare.
P.S., thanks to my sister in law Roberta's suggestion, we had a late lunch today at Harry's Plaza Cafe in Santa Barbara checking out the Roast Beef Dip, what a meal! For some reason I hadn't wanted to eat at Harry's the last few years. I'm definitely rethinking that decision!
No comments:
Post a Comment