Of course, if Manny signs with the Dodgers again, I could go and boo him!!!!
We've been blessed to be able to travel quite a bit since 1978. We bought our first motorhome that year and have been traveling by motorhome whenever we can since then. We've been around the USA many times and still find new places to explore and new people to enjoy. We completed our Last Hurrah Grand Circle tour last year, cutting it short because our house on the Oregon Coast sold and we had to hurry back, pack up and move to Santa Barbara.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Spring Training starts this week
13 major league teams are getting ready to descend on Arizona for Spring Training later this week. Games start just before we are scheduled to leave here so I am not sure if I will see one or not. Since the Red Sox and Braves train in Florida I'm not real excited about seeing most of these teams.
2 comments:
George, When you signed up to follow my blog I don't think that I recognized who you were. I normally come over whenever someone signs up and thank them. I think I've been remissed in doing that to you. So, here I am thanking you. Take care and come home soon.
Will be home in about a month. Thanks my friend.
Post a Comment